We are seeking to recruit interactive Mobile Application Developers with experience in developing full-scale mobile applications on the iOS, Android, Symbian and Windows platform.
We are particularly interested in individuals possessing a quality-oriented attitude, attention to detail and the capacity to debug their own code.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team of extremely talented programmers and designers with an aim to create exciting new consumer mobile products, then we should talk.
- Develop new apps
- Maintain existing apps
- Assist in the ideation of apps
- Assist in the creation of information architecture and wireframes of apps
- 1+ Years experience developing mobile apps using various programming languages
- 2+ Years of software development experience
- Strong ambition to adapt and learn new development technologies
- Ability to effectively communicate and work in a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven experience in developing mobile applications using J2ME
Other desired skills:
- Strong understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience developing with Adobe Flash, Flash Builder, and ActionScript
- Experience developing cross-platform apps using Adobe AIR
- Experience developing Android apps using Java
- Experience developing with Unity3D
- Experience developing with PHP / MySQL
- Experience developing with Microsoft.NET (C#) / MsSQL
- Experience implementing 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, etc)
The salary for this position commensurate with experience.
In addition, kenyaweb provides a competitive benefits package, including merit-based bonuses and more.
If you are the person we are seeking to recruit, send your cover and detailed Curriculum Vitae ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com to reach us not later than 9th January, 2012
Those who had applied earlier and those who do not meet the above qualifications need not apply.
Mention some of the apps you have developed on your CV and kindly give a link to some of them which have been published on app stores.